Below are our terms and conditions of use for various situations:
Protection of personal Data
- Subscribing to Newsletter
- Our newsletters are a useful way of us keeping you informed on any major stages of the bonfire build, any changes to the event or particular milestones.
- By subscribing you agree to us storing your name and email address on our system for the sole use of sending Newsletters.
- Our system is protected by password held by only 2 people.
- Adding Comments to articles
- You are welcome to add comments to many of our articles within our website but please note the conditions below and you agree:
- To accept full responsibility for the comment that you submit.
- To use this function only for lawful purposes.
- Not to post defamatory, abusive, offensive, racist, sexist, threatening, vulgar, obscene, hateful or otherwise inappropriate comments, or to post comments which will constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability.
- Not to post or make available any material which is protected by copyright, trade mark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trade mark or any other proprietary right.
- To evaluate for yourself the accuracy of any opinion, advice or other content.
- We reserve the right to remove / amend any comments that we feel do not meet our criteria.
- If you are adding your name, email or contact info to any comments it will be deemed that you have given your consent to us holding that information.
Other Terms and conditions.
To be added.